Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

So we hosted Thanksgiving Day again but this time we had much more room to cook and dine. My mother, Chris's brother Greg, and family friend Joyce, friends Doug & Susan and their son Preston, and our boys Ethan and Owen were in attendance.

The company was great! The food was delicious! And we had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

The dinner table....


Susan McAbee and Preston.


I have no idea why Ethan is laughing so hard.


Me and Owen!



Greg and Chris smoking the turkey...


This is my mother and myself in the midst of cooking. I am so glad she came to spend the evening with us.... and so thankful she took Owen for the night so I could get out and sleep a full eight hours.


This is Joyce and myself. I am so glad she came too! She is SUCH a great help too-- and a cooking whiz...

2 comments:

  1. Smoked turkey? Was it good? We've never tried it that way. Tige deep-fried ours this year and it was tasty. Looks like a nice Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was really good. Although, fried turkeys are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete